Naruto Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Legends

The Naruto RPG set 120 years in the future of the Naruto we know today. With all new enemies, villages, and ideas! Bring the dream of being the Hokage, or join with the new, devious Akatsuki II! Come join!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Rin Ukiku~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rin Ukiku

Rin Ukiku

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-05

~Rin Ukiku~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Rin Ukiku~   ~Rin Ukiku~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:22 pm

General Info
Name: Rin Ukiku.

Alias: N/A.

Weight: 160.

Height: 5'8"

Motto/Quote: N/A.

Looks: She wears all black,it helps keep other people away from her. Has a fanged grin, blue eyes (the deepest blue seen in an Ukiku female). Black hair, the only color that goes with her fur color. Always wears chains on her outfit, just to allow some of her personality to shine through (She Doesn't wear the chains while on missions). Rin is a very strange site to see in a village because she has wolf ears on her head, usually seen poking out of her black hair. She can hide them at times, but does not like to do so, she i very proud of who she is, but not what she is. She can appear to be plotting something at times because she always glares at people who come near her.

She usually walks around the village in one of her many wolf forms, but uses her human form when confronting people directly. Her usual choice of clothing is a pair of baggy black pants, a black shirt, black boots, and some type of jewlery. She can at times be seen carrying a sword around on her back. A few of her wolves often follow her to keep her company, or are getting ready to accompany her on a mission. When she is seen in public, she alwasy seems annoyed, but appears to be suffering at the same time. She can often have a eye color change if her demon tries to take control of her. And she always bares her demon seal on her right shoulder.

Rin's Human Form: ~Rin Ukiku~ Blue
Rin's Wolf Forms: ~Rin Ukiku~ Wolf-2
~Rin Ukiku~ Jack_O_Lantern-1
~Rin Ukiku~ Wolf6
~Rin Ukiku~ Lightning_Wolf_by_CaptainMorwen
~Rin Ukiku~ Polar_okami_yet_agian_by_kankakanka

Personality: Rin is the unsocial person everyone used to hate. She's just the type of girl that really gets under your skin. She tends to be stubborn, grouchy, and keeps to herself. Rin hardly ever gets very close to someone, but she will occasionaly become close to someone who shows her they can be trusted, easy to get along with, and they aren't too quick to judge her for what she is. Having as many trust issues as she does, she always seems to draw attention, and by this fact, she always seems confused when humans come up to greet her. She is very hard to talk to because she very rarely shares her emotions with anyone. She can also be very sad at times. Her sudden mood swings surprise most people who talk to her for the first time.

Her sadness shows at times when she is near people she can relate to, or in large groups of people. Her fear of large groups of people due to the fact that she killed most of her clan members. She tends to hide her emotions and can sometimes confuse them. She is very smart, and very strong. Her intalect shows when she is on a mission or in a disscussion about a topic she enjoys. She constantly strives to meet her goals, and always meets them. Her one true passion is wolves, the family she has known since she was 4 years old. She can be very blunt at times, but is not afraid to voice her opinions about something.

Hobbies:
~Drawing.
~Swimming.
~Hunting.
~Writting.
~Training her wolves.
~Training to become stronger.
~Studying her clan history.
~Developing new clan jutsu.

Likes(+) and Dislikes (-): She likes wolves, considering the fact that she was raised by them since she was the age of 4 drawing in what little spare time she has, her ability to work with animals , being respected by others, and being accepted by those around her.

She dislikes loud mouthed punks who think they know everything, disrespectful people, and people who are too cocky. She also dislikes stuck up people who think they're too good for someone.

--------------------
Ninja Info
Birthplace: Sand Village.

Village: Leaf Village.

Ninja Rank: Jounin.

Skill Rank (Considered): A.

Weapons and Items:
-Sword of the Moon (also known as Zuki sword)

Weapon Information:This sword is a vital part of Rin's clan. The sword was supposedly only used by the clan's leader and no other human has ever been able to weild it until now. Locked away and hidden to the entire clan, the main objective for the ninja of Rin's clan was to protect it with their lives. The sword is said to contain the exact opposite demon as Rin has seald inside her(Zuki, the god of the moon, or demon of light)

- Claws of Courage

Weapon Information: These claws are specially made for those in the clan who are lower ranked, and do not have claws of their own. In the Ukiku clan, many other bloodlines have come together, to form the new Ukiku clan, and the genin are allowed to weild these claws for battle, missions, and training.

- Blade of Blood

Weapon Information:This weapon is a simple sword, with the exception of the blade of the sword. The blade is a metal composed of poison that makes the blade seem to be the color of blood. The poison only lasts until the antidote is administered. And its effects are; blurry vision, cold sweats, sickness to the stomach. The more experianced shinobi use this weapon (Chuunin and Jounin.)

- Tears of The Wolf

Weapon Information:Tears of the Wolf is made to represent that of a teardrop, only in the form of a new style sword. The sword is fashioned out of the same material as normal swords, but is ten times as effective when used in battle due to the shape of the blade itself. This sword is used by Jounin and some Chuunin of the Ukiku clan.

- The Crescent Fang

Item Information: The crescent Fang is a necklace the contains the spirits of Rin's ancestors. It grants her the full powers of her clan in sticky situations during battle.

Pets: Rin has a pack of 20 to 30 wolves she cares for and trains. She even takes them on missions with her.

-----------------------
Clan Info
Clan Birthplace: Sand Village.

Clan Leader: Rin Ukiku.

Important Members: N/A.

Current Village: Leaf Village.

Kekkai-Genkai: Darkness Effect.
Description: The Darkness Effect is the Ukiku's Kekkei Gekkei. It is a very different type of Kekkei Gekkei, and functions almost with the setting of the sun, and rising of the moon. Although stronger in effect at night, it can be very useful when the Eternal Darkness jutsu is in effect.
Special Effect: The Darkness Effect draws the light out of a certain area making it dark and easy for the Ukiku's wolf- like abilities to be used, along with the wolves who are mostly nocturnal.

Weaknesses: They're irritated by sunlight, they get completely confused when their in an area of mixed scents, are very prone to being paralyzed by high freaquency sounds, and are repulsed by strong smells due to their sensitive sense of smell.

Clan Background: The Ukiku clan was once a proud clan who lived in a village just north of the Sand Village. The clan was a very well respected group, never allowing the more dark- hearted into their lives. They worked in creating jutsu, and taming wolves for their shinobi, they also made a few weapons for the clan's shinobi. Most of their past was lost when they were destroyed.

Special Info
Special Characteristics: Ryuk is the demon Rin's family seald inside of her. Ryuk is a very dangerous demon if provoaked, and is not a biiju. He is a strong spirit that only the Ukiku clan knew about. He had walked upon the earth for 1,000 years until he was seald inside of Rin. She also has black chakra that flows around her at the time she becomes possesed by him.

A demon seal was placed on Rin's right shoulder to seal him inside her body. She now bears this seal like a tattoo. Ryuk allows her body to bear wolf ears on her head, that are fully functional.

Rin's Demon Seal: ~Rin Ukiku~ Tattoo

Elements: Wind, Darkness.

Skills: Her skills are a result of her family ties and a demon bestowed upon her as a young child. She can communicate with animals of any type, has the ability to shift her form from human to wolf, and she uses very complex jutsu that only her and her clan members know. She also specializes in weaponry, and animal training.

Special Effects: Her wolf ears allow her to hear things miles away, and comes in handy whn on a mission.

Once Ryuk's black chakra takes hold she becomes 3x's faster, and stronger than before, disconnects her human ability to fear for her life, causing her to be very wreckless during battle, making moves she wouldn't normally make, and becomes alot darker in presance.
--------------
Jutsu Info
Name: Eternal Darkness.
Skill[:/b] Genjutsu.
[b]Element:
Darkness.
Description: This jutsu is a very unusual jutsu due to the fact that it does not target the victum's mind as does most genjutsu, but instead, it targets the victum's body. It allows for only a few inches of visability, and does not allow for much movement. The amount of gravity in this jutsu is bone crunching to the average, human shinobi, if they were to move too much, the force of the gravity would crush them entirely.

Name: Summoning of the wolf.
Skill[:/b]
[b]Element:
N/A.
Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to summon a twin- headed wolf 2x's the size of a house. Once the jutsu has been activated, the wolf is free to attack in battle as commanded by the user.

Name: Beast Mimicry, Beast Transformation.
Skill[:/b] Ninjutsu.
[b]Element:
Darkness.
Description: This is a very hard jutsu to master, and use at will. Once the jutsu is learned, the user is able to shift from human to wolf in a matter of seconds. Once mastered, and handeled properly, the user is able to shift without handsigns.

Name: Man,Beast Ultimate Taijutsu, Dark fang Over Fang.
Skill[:/b] Taijutsu.
[b]Element:
Darkness.
Description: This is the Ukiku version of the Inuzuka's Fang Over Fang. Once the Ukiku clan whitnessed the Fang Over Fang technique, they decided that they would form a jutsu that was almost the exact same, but meant for the shinobi of the Ukiku clan. After many hard years of development, the Dark Fang Over Fang was created. This jutsu allows the user twice the speed and power of the origianal Fang Over Fang, and is every bit as deadly to the victum.

Name: Sandwolf Devisation.
Skill[:/b] Ninjutsu.
[b]Element:
Wind.
Description: This jutsu is a jutsu that was only mastered by those of the Ukiku clan. The user creates what seems like a large earthquake, calling forth all the sand they can gather, and shapes it into wolves. The wolves then are able to attack, and possibly kill the victum. As the wolves charge at the victum, the sand becomes like tiny razor blades and cuts the victum while the wolves pass the victum, even if full contact isn't made. The wind left from those attacks then double back and cut the victum even more, creating even more serious wounds.

Last edited by Rin Ukiku on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rin Ukiku

Rin Ukiku

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-05

~Rin Ukiku~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Rin Ukiku~   ~Rin Ukiku~ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:59 pm

Background Info
History: As a kid she was kept locked away due to fear of her emotionless expression she maintained. While in the darkness she develpoed a love of the dark, after growing in her level as a ninja she began devloping her own jutsu that were distructive to anyone other than herself. When she was only two years away from becoming an academy student, her clan revealed that they were going to use her to rid them of an evil demon that had been destroying their village just north of the Sand Village. A few days later, the plan the village used had worked, but they soon learned it was the biggest mistake of their lives. While still in the process of getting used to the demonic power inside her body, she became inraged and went on a killing spree destroying most of her clan. She was one of the few kids in her group that had actually killed another human by the time she had reached the genin level. At the age of 14 she became a chuunin. Her dark, and sadening secrete was never learned. Now at the age of 16, she has learned a limited amount of jutsu that she uses during fights, has managed to calm herself enough to try and live a normal life in her new home village, the Leaf, and has a pack of 20 to 30 wolves that accompany her during important trips she must make during her missions. The wolves never venture far from her side even at her home village, they are always a howl away, and her newly obtained friends are very helpful and supportive of her. She's also managed to return her clan to the way it used to be, and discover a few of her family members who were thought to be long lost or dead. Taking her rightful place as the Ukiku clan leader, she began to discover new things, and new friends along the way. Even though she has friends, she still feels like a million miles away from the people she holds dear.

RP Sample: As the pale moonlight began to fall over the Hidden Leaf Village, a howl could be heard off in the distance as a lone black wolf with unusual blue eyes looked up to the moon, its pale light forming a reflection in the wolf's eyes. Long silence followed after the howl, then the lone wolf lifted its head, allowing a sadening howl to escape its maw. As the howl ended, a new shape appeared, it was that of more wolves. "You guys seem to be all I have left in this world," said the black wolf, who would come to be known as Rin, leader of the Ukiku clan.

A young boy with long white hair approached with the wolves that came to the call. He would seem out of place, but him and his two large white wolves knew the packs in this area well. He saw the bright blue eyes and knew this was no ordinary wolf, especially when she spoke in the human tongue. He stood slowly with awe written on his face. He wore no shirt, only a pair of shorts he had outgrown long ago. His torso was riddled with scars and very few places did not show the long faded scratches of pink skin. "You were alone as well," he said clumsily as he approached her. His piercing white eyes gazing into her deep blue. Body wide enough for two men and taller than most, standing at 6'5" ,his face showed no injury or scar.

The black wolf quickly spun around, baring her fangs. "What is it you're doing here human?" it asked, words driping with acid. "Nobody ventures out into the forest at night, and nobody is allowed...." its words trailed off as it realized why the boy was in the forest. "You have no human family do you?" it asked, a confused, yet interested look spread across its face.

"My home as they want me to call it... is the village not far from here... but my family was destroyed long ago," he said softly. "They resided among the wolves of the forest here but their true city was the wave village... I was the only one left alive," he laughed softly this thing intrigued him. The voice was feminine but he still could not tell. "Tell me.... how long have you lived among the wolves?"

She snorted at the word family. "I've been living among the wolves since I was 4 years old, I'm now their alpha female, and their team mate," she replied coldly. Her family was the entire reason she had come to live in these woods with the wolves. "Tell me, have you heard of the Ukiku clan before?" she asked, her interest in the boy's past became present at that moment. The boy was with wolves, and could understand them, was he part of her clan?

"No....I have not heard of them," he replied. He looked as if he were tormented by her question. "Can you show me what you really look like?" he asked, seeming to be curious as to why she had not been in her human form.

She shivered at the thought of her clan. "I- I don't know if I remember my human form....the last time I used it was when I was a mere child," she replied, her body shaking. "I'll try to show you what I really look like," She said, her body trembling, as if trying to burst open. After a few failed attempts, the wolf's body gave way to a female human about the age pf 15. "Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked, her black clothes a bit baggy.

"Yes.... it is," he laughed softly and stepped a bit closer. "Tell me... are you used to fighting??" he was quite intrigued she seemed a strong person and the alpha of her little pack... it was about time for him to take the head of his own small family pack, but he had been stalling. He didnt want to lead and was fine being alone.

he stepped a little closer and observed her body. she was very cute but the baggy clothes hid much of her features

She blushed and tightened her clothes, making them reveal her curves. "Is this a better picture?" she asked, moving down to her legs, taking something off of her legs. "I have a pretty long list of battle and killing expierience, my clan is dead thanks to me...." she said and trailed off as she revealed what she had been taking off of her legs. "This is what was slowing me down," she said and dropped legs weights to the groud, crushing the ground as they fell.

He watched the weights fall. That was quite alot. He was not wearing his own at the moment, but he guessed them to be about the same weight though. He observed a little more as she brought her clothes tight against her. "Yes... it is... you're very cute you know that..." he came yet again closer and was now standing face to face with her. "Soo...umm..." he leaned in and kissed her softly.

She was so taken by surprise that her only reaction was to hit him with all of her might, sending him flying back. "What do you think you're doing?!" she asked outraged by the boy that made it seem as if they had both known eachother their entire lives. "Are you insane? Do you want me to kill you?!" she asked, her anger clear. She had never been approached by a human, let along a human boy. When she finally does come into contact with a human boy, he has the nerve to act like he knows her so well.

He smiled softly just before the impact of her fist. It hit him square in the face as he made no move to dodge it. He flipped around and landed on the side of a tree. "You hit hard... its been a while since I have been able to feel such a strike..." he chuckled softly. He was coming to like this girl very much.

She stood slumped, and breathing heavily. She had put a lot of force into that hit. "You really are something, coming here, acting like you know me, kissing me, and then you have the nerve to compliment me," she said as her breathing slowed. "I hold myself in high regaurds, and I expect to be resprected, not treated like a child's plaything," she said bitterly.

He laughed out right this time. "I am not acting like I know you... I am acting as I know how, and remember I am not part of your pack... I am not treating you as a toy... but as a person like no other I have met... a person like me," he sighed heavily looking down to his feet on the tree. He could feel a lump rising in his cheek, she had hit him much harder then he had expected.
Back to top Go down

~Rin Ukiku~
Page 1 of 1