Naruto Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Legends

The Naruto RPG set 120 years in the future of the Naruto we know today. With all new enemies, villages, and ideas! Bring the dream of being the Hokage, or join with the new, devious Akatsuki II! Come join!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Affliction - [Open - 1]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amedara

Amedara

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Ninja Profile
Village: Takigakure (Waterfall Village)
Main Element: Water

Affliction - [Open - 1] Empty
PostSubject: Affliction - [Open - 1]   Affliction - [Open - 1] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Amedara, walking through the Sound village headed towards a familiar bar he usually stopped at whenever he cam to the Sound village. He was in his Sora transformation, like usual as he entered the bar, his feet lightly tapping as he walked across the wooden floor heading towards a stood at the end of the bar. It was not too noisy today which was different. The bar was generally pretty loud and Amedara would usually have a fight to watch or something to talk about while he was inside. Today it didn't look that way. He took a seat at the front, the Bartender whose name was Hidro, smiled and slid over Amedara's usual drink. Picking it up he put it to his lips for a moment then heard the sound of heel's clicking towards him. He placed the drink down and turned around slowly in his stool.

"Well Hello lovelies." Amedara said with a grin as the two woman in front of him gave him a death glare. His smile faded, "What?" he asked simply and suddenly a hard slap echoed through the bar as Amedara's head spun from a hard-slap to the side of the head. He turned his head back towards the women and the other woman ruefully slapped him on the other side. Hidro let out a low chuckle behind him as Amedara adjusted his jaw. He raised his hand to say something but the women quickly walked off. He turned back to his drink and sipped at it looking up at Hidro. "I Probably deserved that." He said with a sigh, his eyes falling to his drink. He glanced back up and Hidro and they both started to laugh hysterically. Amedara slapped his hand on the counter as he laughed, a low bellulous laugh that rang throughout the bar.

After several minutes and a couple drinks Amedara lent backwards. Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out a cig. Sticking it into his mouth he reached into a different pocket and pulled out a lighter quickly lit it and took a long puff. Letting out a sigh he sat in his chair looking dull. "What's on your mind son?" Hidro asked his hand rhythmically wiping out a used glass. Amedara looked up at hidro, taking another puff and exhaling smoke. "Women, life, and my Job." Hidro let out a chuckle for a moment, "Just the usual huh?" He asked placing the glass down and pulling another one up and beginning to wipe it out, "I guess," Amedara said running a hand through his hair. "I'll catch you later, gonna see if i can find something amusing to do." Amedara said standing up, 'just put it on my tab." he said and Hidro nodded, "See you soon." he said as Amedara left the bar, the jingle of a bell as the door shut behind him.

Looking up at the sky it was grey and dark, no rain yet. It certainly reflected his mood as he trouped along the dirt road, dragging his feet slightly as he walked. He let out a sigh and tossed his empty cigarette to the left of him. It looked like rain would fall any moment. There was no use leaving the Sound village quite yet, he had only been here a day, might as well stay for another. Looking around he spotted a Hotel, the quiet and almost empty streets were silent as he walked along. Entering the door to the hotel a bell jingled, Life Sucks. He thought depressingly as the door shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dystopia.forumotion.net

Affliction - [Open - 1]
Page 1 of 1