Naruto Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Legends

The Naruto RPG set 120 years in the future of the Naruto we know today. With all new enemies, villages, and ideas! Bring the dream of being the Hokage, or join with the new, devious Akatsuki II! Come join!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Rp Correctly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nonai
Admin
Nonai

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Ninja Profile
Village: Makaigakure (Hell Village)
Main Element: Lightning

How to Rp Correctly Empty
PostSubject: How to Rp Correctly   How to Rp Correctly Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:44 pm

~~~~~

Just to make sure everyone on here knows hot to RP correctly, I have made an example of how you should RP on this site.

~~~~~

First of all, we RP in the third person. So we refer to our characters with words such as he, she, him, her, it, we, they, them, etc.

Example:

Naruto walks into the academy. He notices Sakura and Sasuke talking over the earlier lessons. "Hey Sakura and Sasuke!" Naruto says cheerfully. Iruka gives him an irritated look. He takes his seat, then begins to take notes hesitantly.

~~~~~

And if you would like to state something OOC, out of character, use double parentheses.

Example:

((Hey, I have to got eat. I'll be back later))

~~~~~

Please remember to follow these simple guidelines. If you don't, you will face consequences such as being noted, after that: warned, and then maybe even banning. So please follow the rule and RP correctly. Thank You. ^^

~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://narutolegends.heavenforum.com

How to Rp Correctly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legends :: Rules, Anouncements and News :: Rules, Anouncements and News-
Jump to: